Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini-Seminar - Wednesday Night at 7 PM, March 25th - Learning How To Have Effective Fellowship!

Learning How To Have Effective Fellowship
Mini-Seminar

I.  God believes in Christian fellowship

"(23) Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; (24) and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, (25) not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." [Hebrews 10:23-25 NASB)

"(34) "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. (35) "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."" [John 13:34-35 NASB]

II.  Share your faith stories with one another.  This is God’s gift.

"(11) For I long to see you so that I may impart some spiritual gift to you, that you may be established; (12) that is, that I may be encouraged together with you while among you, each of us by the other's faith, both yours and mine." [Romans 1:11-12 NASB]

III.  Listen to each other.

"(19) This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; (20) for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God." [James 1:19-20 NASB]

IV.  We are to share with each other our help and lives

"(6) The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him." [Galatians 6:6 NASB]

"(28) He who steals must steal no longer; but rather he must labor, performing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with one who has need." [Ephesians 4:28 NASB]

"(17) But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all." [Philippians 2:17 NASB]

"(14) Nevertheless, you have done well to share with me in my affliction." [Philippians 4:14 NASB]

"(12) giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light." [Colossians 1:12 NASB]




V.  Kindle the Fire in Corporate singing

"(18) I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty throng." [Psalm 35:18 NASB]

"(9) I have proclaimed glad tidings of righteousness in the great congregation; Behold, I will not restrain my lips LORD, You know." [Psalm 40:9 NASB]\

"(32) Let them extol Him also in the congregation of the people, And praise Him at the seat of the elders." [Psalm 107:32 NASB]

"(1) Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song, And His praise in the congregation of the godly ones." [Psalm 149:1 NASB]

VI.  Listen to the Word, be the house of prayer, and seek the presence of Jesus at the table.

"(4) The Lord GOD has given Me the tongue of disciples, That I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple." [Isaiah 50:4 NASB]

"(17) And He began to teach and say to them, "Is it not written, 'MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL THE NATIONS'? But you have made it a ROBBERS' DEN."" [Mark 11:17 NASB]

"(23) For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread; (24) and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me." (25) In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." (26) For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes." [1 Corinthians 11:23-26 NASB]

VII.  No gossip but loving rebuke

"(20) For I am afraid that perhaps when I come I may find you to be not what I wish and may be found by you to be not what you wish; that perhaps there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances;" [2 Corinthians 12:20 NASB]

"(3) "Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him." [Luke 17:3 NASB]


Final Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment